BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 1, 2010

(HW 40) school interviews...

Mia Janae- What aspect of school do you like and dislike?
Honestly, I look forward to seeing my friends at school. School is pretty light now I get out at 12:30 everyday.

Arianna- What aspect of school do you like and dislike?
I don't like that we are seniors and we get out at 3:10 but I like that we don't have to take regents.

Kati- I dislike everything.No, I'm kidding.I like that we can be outspoken and that we do exhibitions which will help us in college.

Lauren- Right now i dislike that we have exhibitions because I am behind. School is a drag most of the time because Ive been here so long I want to leave. But I enjoy that I can come to school and see friends.

Jessica- I don't know I like that i get to see my friends. But i dislike that we have a lot of work. We are in school all day, don't do anything but when we go home we have a lot of work.

0 comments: