BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

(HW 8) video comments...

Larche,
Your video was cool! You showed how you use your technology such as your ipod and phone. While watching this video I was noticing the faces you were making which showed how you were intrigued by the gadgets. I agree with the point you made saying that you wouldn't want your children using technology as often as we do. You stated that it is unhealthy and is a waste of time. I started to think about the children who are overweight from not getting enough exercises because of distractions such as video games. In your video maybe you could have showed us what you were doing. It would gave us an idea of what is going on. In general good video.

Chloe,
I loved your video! Before I even watched it I knew it would be unique and funky. It was great how you showed yourself on the train and how you use your ipod to entertain yourself. You also mentioned how you "pretend" to change the song on your ipod just to avoid weird people staring. I totally understand how you feel. I myself try to pretend like I'm doing something on the train even though its just nonsense. It was so funny how you added your boyfriend to the video and how he is reacting to the video game. I think you should have expanded on your time spent on your sidekick and explain how you use it for homework as well. GREAT video Chloe! Keep up the good work!

0 comments: