BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

(HW 52) human relationships...

Human Relationships is a topic that has never been touched before or introduced to me. I never really take the time to actually think about relationships, what we do, or why we even do that. Never, not once have i dwelled on what can be aspects of how we choose our relationships.

Friendship
When looking for friendship people look for honesty, trust, someone who's there for you etc. For me, I would say that what people determine friends now would be what you call an acquittance. Meeting someone at a party doesn't mean that's your friend. A friend to me is person who has been there for me through thick and thin, knows me inside and out, and just great to be around. My best friend since 6th grade is the true meaning of friendship. One would say what is the true meaning of friendship but there are different definitions.

Family
Family is top priority on my list. Family comes first before everything. For me, my family is very supported as to school, my job and more. They support me no matter what. During class Andy had asked what about step parents. What is that to you?. I have a step dad but I don't consider him to be my "Step" dad. He has been there since i was 3 so he is my dad. He does everthing my real father should have done so he is my dad. I dont treat or love anyone more or less but of course my mom comes first because i look up to her.

Love
I really dont know what to write on this topic other than some people find it and others dont. Love can mean many different things but for me love is knowing that person means the world to you and the feeling you have never gets old. You know when its love when you go through highs and lows and no matter what still want to be with that person in the end. I cant connect this to my life because i am not in love and never was but when love comes around you know it. Do you believe in love at first sight?

0 comments: