BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

(HW 54)

Part 1
The point of the Myer Briggs survey is to find out your qualities of your personality and best fit you to career or explain the type of person you are. Before taking this test, I kind of knew what I would get because I have done a similar test like this in business class. Even though this was more questions than the other test I have taken I knew my results would be around the same. My results told me that I was outgoing, responsible and some careers were a teacher, nurse etc. My results weren't a surprise except that being a nurse. I have always wanted to be a pre-k teacher but lately I have been thinking about becoming a nurse. I don't know where this came from but it has been on my mind. This is the second time that a test have told be a career in nursing so now I'm looking into it.

Part 2
Some conclusions that I have drawn from this Myer Briggs test is that I am an extrovert but can still be to myself like introverts. Based off this test I figure that my closest friends will have around the same results as me because if you think about it most relationships are based of the common qualities. For example, Aja was an extrovert just like me which is a common quality that we have. Results to test similar to this is how we pick our friends. When you get to know someone that is basically your survey. With that you find out what differences and similarities you have with that person.

0 comments: