BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

(HW 53)

Part 2
Taking this survey made me feel a little uncomfortable. I know the survey was anonymous but it still made me think about my family and what goes on. There were questions such as do you have face to face time? do you talk to your parents about your sexuality? Personally, either way if it was or wasn't anonymous it half way through i didn't want to take it knowing that I had to think about the past. Some of the questions I rushed through because I knew the answer about my family of how they treat me.

Part 3
When looking over the survey scores I knew from the start that people wouldn't be as honest because either they didn't want to be part of a certain percentage of just couldn't accept what they do. Questions such as "do you use illegal drugs" the percentage was high for the answer no. We all know at SOF that people use illegal drugs all the time. Its right in front of your face at SOF you cant avoid it. I think what would have made a difference is if a teacher didn't make the survey and rather a student did. I think students would have been more honest because they can relate more.

0 comments: