BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

(HW 55)

Part 1
I stole Andy's question for now!
Is marriage counseling an effective remedy, in most cases, for the primary causes of divorce, and if so, how?"

Part 2
CHLOE! my love!

I like your questions for friendships. Maybe if you explain or go into better explaination of the history of friendship. I feel that friendships are not what they used to be. Im not sure if Im making sense lol :)

STEPHY BABY da da daaaa da da! I really like your question because there are many ways you can go with it. Maybe go in depth saying your opinion and talk about the relationships. But overall it is a solid question. :D

Part 3
"Divorce Rate." N.p., n.d. Web. 12 May 2010. .
Simply the divorce rates broken down into age groups, with children or if married more than once. Incorporating this in my paper will help when I talk about divorce and how many seek counseling.

"Marriage Counselors." N.p., n.d. Web. 12 May 2010. .
This article states how they can fix a marriage no matter what. So this should be interesting because how sure are these counselors that they can fix the worst divorce ever?

0 comments: