BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

**UPDATED** (HW 17) Outline suggestions...

hey larche,
Great how you organized your outline; straight to the point. You have a great thesis and arguments. I think you should list more evidence to back up your main arguments so you have more than one source. Good start to your mini exhibition :)

hey chris,
You have a great outline so you should have no problem writing this paper. I also agree that you should use the first thesis. You have evidence to back it up. I think you should look for more evidence other than text such as internet article, discussions that happened in class, interviews etc. You know exactly what you are doing you just have to follow through...

:)

**I am also supposed to comment on Yasmin j blog but she has not done the work for me to do so :/ **

0 comments: