BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

(HW 21) Art project

Art Project! :) from Scotto on Vimeo.



When this assignment was given I didn't understand one bit of it. I didn't have any ideas until I was talking to Matt and Connor about their projects. Conner said do something with volleyball in it and that's when it hit me. I watched all of the sample work given and knew from the start I wanted to do a video. I began researching lyrics to different songs about this generation and some digital videos. I ended up finding a clip from the cartoon Phineas and Ferb which airs on Disney Channel every night. I couldn't believe a cartoon for children was demonstrating digital while the music in the background was talking about "lets go digital". I showed my younger sister the video and right away she started singing the song. BRAINWASHED!! she knew every word and I couldn't believe that no matter what age you are you are affected by digital in some way. Im not really sure if my art piece is a hammer or a mirror because I feel it depends the person. I cant choose whether it is one or the other. For the volleyball part, I wanted to bring the message how we play around with digital and it makes us ignorant without knowing. So I switched up the pictures from old video games to new computers. My favorite part other than making the video was adding a picture of Andy at the end just for a little fun :)

0 comments: